La Garenne is a beautiful 16th century fortified longere tastefully restored into six gîtes. Each gîte has been individually decorated to a high standard reflecting local character and rustic charm with Charentaise stone walls and exposed beams.
The gîtes have been extensively renovated, to offer you all the comforts you would expect on holiday and are equipped with
- Flat screen tv
- Nespresso coffee machine
All the gites benefit from a terrace area with BBQ for outdoor eating and relaxation from where parents can supervise the children while they play in the communal garden. Some gites even have two terraces, offering private gardens at the back or side of the longere, with beautiful views to open farmland.
We also provide free of charge
- Travel cot, blanket and high chair
- Stairgates and changing mats
- Potty and toddler step
- Steriliser and hand blender
- Plastic cups, cutlery etc
To make your travel even easier we provide
- Tea towels and kitchen cloth.
- Soap, dishwasher tablets and toilet rolls for a few days
- Welcome basket with wine, bisquits, fruit and nespresso capsules